Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Whatev

So I did my 7DPO blood draw requested by the RE a couple weeks ago. Couple days later my squinty lines came back just like last month. I am proud I did not go as crazy. Sometimes I just feel kind of empty about it all now.

While I was still getting the squinters I called the RE office to see if they had gotten my blood test back for progesterone since it had been several days. Nurse called back to tell me it was even worse than last time at 5.5. My last draw in August was already low at 8. You have to have a 3 to even confirm you ovulated so at 5.5 sucks. I asked her if this is why I was getting squinters on the tests that never became anything and she said "If they were chemical pregnancies, would you really want to know?". I said I guess not but truthfully I would want to know.

She gave me a script for clomid which should fix everything of course and we'll see what my 7DPO says next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment